The city of Granada, one of the most beautiful in the world, located in the south of Spain, between the highest mountain range in the Iberian peninsula (the location of the most southerly Ski and Mountain resort in Europe: Sierra Nevada) and the tropical and Mediterranean coast. Full of history, Granada has been a point of encounters, meetings and crossings of the most diverse cultures since the early ages, having reached its greatest splendour during the successive Arab reigns, which lasted for eight centuries.
Despite this pre-eminent past, Granada has become a modern, equipped and dynamic city, in which its university, the third biggest in Spain, has an important role, providing the city with a young, cultural and cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Next to the capital, and forming part of the region of Granada, is a chain of towns united by their history and the city of the Alhambra. Towns that share their wealth of heritage and variety of landscapes, towns that make it possible to get together and enjoy being close to the snow, the waters of the Mediterranean, the towns of the Alpujurra and the Gorafe desert.
Granada is without doubt a perfect destination that offers infinite possibilities for the organisation of conferences, conventions, and business incentive trips, which will become unforgettable thanks to the environment, the professionalism of the spaces and services on offer and the warmth of the people.
10 reasons to choose Granada
- It's beautiful, magical, safe, lively, inviting and makes you dream.
- Prices are reasonable and services are of the highest quality.
- Its Conference Centre is in the centre of the city with over 4,000 hotel rooms within walking distance.
- It enjoys excellent communication and transport companies that facilitate access.
- It is the ideal size and has excellent infrastructures for your event, as well as magnificent hotels for meetings and unique venues.
- Its sun, climate, culture and gastronomy beckon you to enjoy and live unique experiences.
- You will find committed and professionals event organising companies and services.
- It is a teaching and research pioneer thanks to its University, its Hospitals, the Spanish National.
- Only in Granada is it possible to enjoy the Alhambra, the Generalife and the
Albaycin, all UNESCO World Heritage sites.
The province of Granada offers pure air, pure sun, pure snow, pure water, pure art and pure flavour. Thousand of landscape of incomparable beauty or authenticity. Beaches, deserts, high mountains, traditional villages, UNESCO heritage corners ... all less than 1 hour away from the city.