Spain Mice Destination
Choosing Spain as a MICE destination (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing, Exhibitions) is a real success. The more than 50 million tourists who visit the country each year are proof of its attractiveness that makes it an essential destination for business tourism
Spain offers everything from tranquil countryside locations to historically and culturally fascinating towns to vibrant big cities, all boasting a wealth of experience in the requirements of corporate tourism.
- A wide range of outdoor training, sport and team-building ideas for the city, the countryside and the beach.
- Exclusive personalized visits to prestigious venues such as sporting stadia, designer shops, private wineries and a host of other exclusive possibilities.
- The chance to organize or go to concerts and shows.
- The option of arranging water-based activities, ranging from sipping cocktails on a super-yacht, enjoying a BBQ on board a catamaran, participating in a sailing regatta or riding the waves on a jet-ski.
- Activities related to Corporate Social Responsibility strategies (exploring and learning about the management of Natural Parks, being a farmer for the day, bird-watching workshops, etc.)
- More than 30 international airports.
- An excellent motorway network for moving around the country.
- The largest high speed train network in Europe.
Spain offers more than 16.000 hotels whose quality is recognized internationally, all of which are fully equipped to host professional meetings and events.
for organizing any type of meeting:
- More than 50 congress centres (some of which feature avant-garde architecture) for holding corporate meetings, product launches and seminars.
- Auditoria, specially-equipped meeting rooms, multi-purpose complexes, trade fair exhibition halls and a whole range of versatile and flexible facilities complete with state-of-the-art technological and communication equipment. The fact is that Spain is increasingly high-tech and visitors can enjoy free and efficient wireless internet connections in many venues. Some hotels also offer their guests free multimedia and telecommunications services.
- Expert DMCs well versed in efficiently organizing major events and coordinating a range of third-party suppliers, including communication and audio-visual equipment companies; hostesses, translators and interpreters; companies that design and build exhibition stands; transport suppliers; high quality caterers, etc.
for organizing all king of events:
- Historical buildings.
- Museums (Madrid’s Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza; Malaga’s Picasso Museum; Valencia’s IVAM and the Guggenheim in Bilbao).
Conducive for professional get-togethers at any time of year.